Dark Star River Marathon
Darkstar Marathon 2022
This race has sold out every year.
The Dark Star Marathon is the first race in our River Marathon Series.
The New Medals will Start with this Race
A 28.2 Trail Marathon up one side of the River Adur picking up a part of the Downslink past the Dark Star Brewery at Partridge Green and back down the other side.
The start will be at Shoreham Sea Scout Hut BN43 5LT (next to Adur Outdoor Centre) at 09.00 registration from 0745.
As the event will be held in February we ask that only runners who have ran a Trail Marathon before enter and that all runners have adequate clothing and a mobile phone for the event.
The event has a 6.30 hour cut off. Please note this is not your usual type of marathon!!
- We guarantee a nice muddy run, fully laden aid station Food.
- We have limited this race to 200 runners and you may enter through Sientries.
- Entry will open shortly and is only £38/40 Affiliated or Unaffiliated.
- Bag Store available
- This event is being supported by the Dark Star Brewery Company and beer will be available to each runner.
- Hot Home made soup at the end.
This event we will be run under ARC RUNNING CLUB rules. Permit and insurance details will be on show at the start.
Please note: NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS on this race as we are trying to keep our race prices low and keep clerical time down to a minimum.
We look forward to seeing you in January. Race Details will be sent out nearer the Event.
Route preview here: