Dark Star River Marathon
The 5th Dark Star River Marathon will take place on Sunday 28th January 2018.
This race has sold out every year.
The Dark Star Marathon is the first race in our River Marathon Series.
A 28.2 Trail Marathon up one side of the River Adur picking up a part of the Downslink past the Dark Star Brewery at Partridge Green and back down the other side.
The start will be at Shoreham Sea Scout Hut BN43 5LT (next to Adur Outdoor Centre) at 09.00 registration from 0745.
As the event will be held in January we ask that only runners who have ran a Trail Marathon before enter and that all runners have adequate clothing and a mobile phone for the event.
The event has a 6.30 hour cut off. Please note this is not your usual type of marathon!!
- We guarantee a nice muddy run, fully laden aid stations some nice warm food and tea or coffee at the end.
- We have limited this race to 200 runners and you may enter through Sientries.
- Entry will open shortly and is only £35/37 Affiliated or Unaffiliated.
- Bag Store and Showers also available
- This event is being supported by the Dark Star Brewery Company and beer will be available to each runner.
This event we will be run under ARC RUNNING CLUB rules. Permit and insurance details will be on show at the start.
Please note: NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS on this race as we are trying to keep our race prices low and keep clerical time down to a minimum.
We look forward to seeing you in January. Race Details will be sent out nearer the Event.
Route preview here: