What ever your level of running we can help you improve.
“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence”. – Confucius
The Sussex Trail Events Team, Jay, Danny and Chris can help you whether you are at the beginning of your running journey or a seasoned runner. We all appreciate that life is busy and understand the importance of finding a balance of trying to juggle family life, training and racing. So let us take the stress out of having to construct a programme and help you achieve your goals.
We all have a proven track record of success, whether it be a 5km to a 250 mile run, each of us will be able to guide you on your journey.
Jay and Danny are UKA run leaders and Chris is a Level 3 Personal Trainer who has worked in the fitness industry for 15 years since leaving the Royal Marines.
- Initial consultation
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly calls to discuss your training, you choose the level of input you want from us.
- Individual training plans based around the goals you want to achieve.
- You provide feedback and we adjust the plan accordingly (if needed).
- Email/Skype/Text support – this can be as much or as little as you need.
- Encouragement throughout your journey
- Monthly payment or One- off payment with no tie in period.
- Competitively priced
If your interested in our services, please email us at: email@example.com
We are very proud to have Jan Lavis as part of our Coaching team
‘I have many years of endurance running behind me. I have been coaching and mentoring since 2009. In this time, I have successfully coached my clients to achieve personal best times across all distances from 5k to Ultra Distance events. I am able to combine my own experience, professional knowledge and qualifications to deliver outstanding run coaching’